الجمعة، 29 فبراير 2008

Hi every one ..,

My name is ‘’Faisal’’ and I’m twenty yeas old. I don’t work, I’m a student in ‘’Kuwait University’’ now and this is my first semester. I’d like to study ‘’Civil Engineering’’ cause I always liked buildings. I want to know how to design the structure of the buildings. I really hope that one day I’ll be one of the best engineers.
Actually I was studying in the ‘’CTS’’ after I’d finished the high school, and I’ve got an ‘’A’’ grade deplume certificate, but my bad luck brigs me here to start over studying from the beginning instead of completing it out side Kuwait. My dream in this life is being a ‘’Civil Engineer’’ and an ‘’Architecture ‘’ with high grade certificates.

هناك تعليق واحد:

Buthaina Alothman يقول...

Faisal, you need to go to Setting > Formating > Language, and at the language section select English. Hope this is helpful.

PS Please let me know whether you will continue attendning our class or not.

Thanks!